Wednesday, October 20, 2010

15-19 October

I was having internet/body issues the last few days so I didn't upload anything, but I still took some pictures! I'm feeling better now and so is my internet so I thought I'd put up the photos I did take.

Friday 15 October 2010
This is the copy of the book that Simon Pegg signed for me! I'm happy he didn't spelled my name wrong because for Haley and Lindy's copy he wrote "Linda & Hayly"

Saturday 16 October 2010
This is the very first real life Jenny Saville painting I've ever seen. It was at the Freize Art Fair in Regent's Park.
.

The sky was also remarkably blue that day. Every time I see the sun and blue sky here I am just blown away. I have a feeling it's not something I'll be seeing a lot of this winter.


Sunday 17 October 2010
After church I went for a walk in Hyde Park. I really liked this giant raven perched on the fountain of Diana.


18 Monday 2010
I spent most of the day in futile search for shoes, internet, and offices, so here is a picture of me on the go, looking for things I can't find.


Tuesday 19 October 2010
Yesterday I got caught in the rain and it was kind of a mess so I never pulled out my camera until I got home. I decided to take a panoramic view of my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment