(in no particular order)
1. I saw Andrew Bird on Wednesday with some of my good friends. The show was great, even though it seemed Mr. Bird and the band were struggling a little with timing and rhythm. He looked frustrated and they had to start several songs over again, but it more or less just testified of the complicated things he was attempting to do with his looping machine. From my angle (at the front and to the right of the stage in front of the guitar player) it seemed that they weren't communicating well between each other. Maybe it was just an off night. At any rate, it was still wonderful and I loved the show.
2. It was warm for most of the week and I felt spring in the air. Even though the last couple of days have been cold, it won't be much longer before things start turning green.
3. I was part of a group presentation for my film class and we did really well.
4. I found out that I'm teaching Humanities 101 this Spring term. I practically begged for this gig and I am so incredibly happy for the opportunity. It's going to be so much fun.
5. I finished three weeks of training for a new project at work.
6. When I started the project I found that it is the easiest thing ever.
7. I finished 2 audiobooks and read Watchmen in one sitting on Sunday.
8. I get to see my best friend Amanda tonight.
9. I did my taxes last night.
10. I'm getting money back!